Truth Has a Different Shape
A family built, a family lost. This is the story of the power of love and compassion. Despite trying to escape it, Kari found herself right back in the lap of loss as an adult and had to discover how to truly, profoundly care for those she loves without putting herself at risk.
The SELF Project for Parents
This workbook was designed to help parents and other caregivers of adolescents navigate the difficult teen years with mindfulness. The ideas and activities are rooted in the most recent research on adolescent brain development, nonviolent communication techniques, and mindfulness.
One Teenager at a Time
This book is a social-emotional education
manual for middle and high school educators. The curriculum contained in this book is innovative, creative, and draws on the most current research in education, mindfulness, and adolescent brain development.
- Grown & Flown: How to Support Your Teen, Stay Close as a Family, and Raise Independent Adults
- Get Out of My Crotch! Twenty-One Writers Respond to America’s War on Women’s Rights and Reproductive Health
- What’s Cooking, Mom? Narratives About Food and Family, Demeter Press
- Have Milk, Will Travel: Adventures in Breastfeeding, Demeter Press
- The Cancer Poetry Project 2: More Poems by Cancer Patients and Those Who Love Them