- Since my father died, I seem to have added his particular passion for the Oregon Ducks football team to mine and am completely, irrevocably rabid about watching their games every Saturday afternoon during football season.
- I harbor secret fantasies of being on American Idol. Not because I want to be on television, but because I can actually sing and I never had the cojones to do anything about it when I was young enough to show off.
- The only thing keeping me from going to culinary school and becoming a chef is the hours of the job. I don’t want to work weekends or evenings.
- I have spent so much of my life multitasking that I often wonder whether I have rendered myself ADHD because when I have the luxury of concentrating on just one thing at a time, I often lose my way in the task.
- I would love to travel around the world and immerse myself in other cultures, hiking and hanging out at bars with the locals.
- My favorite place on the planet is the Oregon Coast.
- If it weren’t for the litter boxes and shredded furniture, I would have half a dozen cats.
https://kariodriscollwriter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Kari_logo_var5-100.jpg 1002 1002 kariodriscollwriter_fan60j https://kariodriscollwriter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/web-logo-Kari.png kariodriscollwriter_fan60j2010-10-09 23:26:002020-09-04 13:41:01I’m It!
Been tagged by another blogger whose blog I discovered a few months ago. I love her insights in parenting as well as just plain living and I never fail to feel gratitude when I read her posts. You can find her here.
According to the rules of the game, I’m supposed to write down seven things about myself and pass this along, so if you haven’t read some of these other blogs I like, I hope you discover the things about them that I love.
But first things first:
Okay, now that I’ve sufficiently frightened you with my oddities, the bloggers I’d like to introduce you to are:
Visit and enjoy!
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Thanks for visiting my site. I’m driven by the exploration of human connection and how we can better reconnect to ourselves, our families, and our communities. Aside from my books, I hope you’ll check out my blog, and some of my other writing to find more perspectives and tools.
Let’s Keep in Touch. Join My Email List.
Or email me at: Kari@kariodriscollwriter.com
Interesting facts, Kario, and thanks for the mention!
I love knowing these new things about you. Thank you for including me in this esteemed list – I see some new friends to go meet.